Happy Friday! Two weeks in a row that I am getting this blogpost done on an actual Friday, woohoo!
I am linking up with Kacey over at Doodle Bugs Teaching for her Five For Friday.
1. Soccer season is in full swing. That means weekly practice (my husband coaches, so that means I am involved too) and Saturday games. It's always a fun season.
2. I wish this picture showed the size better, but this lizard was huge! And it was on my house. My son and his friend were swimming after school one day this week and they got out of the pool to try and catch it. I was hoping they would, because it was cool. Although the bug catcher they were trying to use would have been way too small.
3. My allergies got the best of me this week. I was trying to fight them off without doctor intervention, but it didn't work. I lost most of my voice on Wednesday and by Thursday I was pretty much mute, so I had to take the day off and visit the doctor. He gave me a cortisone shot and I was much better today. I pretty much lived on hot tea with honey this week!
4. We have been learning about the frog life cycle over the last two weeks. Today we finished our class board and then the students created their own. They had so much fun doing this and they turned out great.
This is the class scene. They made the rocks and all of the stages of the frog life cycle. We even covered the frogspawn with saran wrap to represent the jelly that covers the eggs. They got very creative with the rock placement!
Here are a couple of the individual scenes.
I love how this one has the tadpole eating the algae off the rocks. It's hard to see, but she colored the rocks a greenish color.
I love how this one has the eggs hidden behind the water grass.
5. I recently hit a milestone and have my TPT store on sale for today and tomorrow. Thanks for all of your support!