I am linking up with Doodles Bugs Teaching for my Five for Friday.
1. As I have mentioned earlier, our school is being torn down and a new one is being built. We are in portables in the meantime. Most of the campus was torn down over spring break and this is the view from my classroom. It's excited and distracting at the same time!
2. My spring break was very relaxing. We went to Maui and our son experienced his first plane ride. It was a fun week of swimming, family time and lava flows.
3. We began learning about 2-D and 3-D shapes this week. The kids always love learning about shapes.
One of my favorite books to read to the class is The Greedy Triangle, click below to check it out.
4. Spring has sprung at my house and the birds are loving our fountain.
5. You probably have seen that many teachers are having a spring cleaning sale. The one benefit of moving to a temporary classroom is that I cleaned through my stuff before the move. It felt great and now I am ready for some new items. Click below to head over to my TPT store.
Have a great evening!