1. It's a 3 day weekend. That deserves one of these five numbers. No need to explain why that is good.
2. This next one may really annoy some of you, but I got some Christmas shopping done and picked up our Christmas cards from Costco today. Yep, I am on the ball. My plan is to be done before December 1st. I started this free Christmas countdown a couple of years ago, and it has helped my plan ahead. I modify it to fit our family, but it works.
3. Fall is my absolute favorite. I love playing in the leaf piles with my son. I cherish these days because I know they will only last for so long.
4. I love shoes, what girl doesn't? But, to be honest I usually stick with neutral colors (brown, black and I have one grey pair of TOMS). Today, I ordered the cutest shoes. They are so out of my color zone, but I am so excited for them. Have you heard of Sole Society? Cute stuff! Here they are, and yes this is the color I ordered.
I think they will look so cute with jeans. I'll let you know how they look in person.
5. If you haven't heard, there is a Facebook Frenzy happening right now. Head over to my Facebook page, grab the freebie, and then hop along and collect more freebies.