Here we go:
1. Our pumpkin, we started the week attending a pumpkin carving contest. We had to use a ping pong ball in some way. Here is what we came up with:
We did not win, oh well we had fun!
2. Our 50th day of school was a big hit. Read more about it here.
3. Halloween was yesterday. It was the day after our 50th day of school, crazy! Two dress up days in a row. Our costumes were pretty low key today. I wore my wig for about ten minutes and then I was done. I turned back into Thing 2, with a blonde pony tail.
4. Today was my parent conference day. The kids had the day off, but it makes for a long day to get 19 parent conferences done in one day. I am exhausted!
5. My version of a red solo cup came out today. Love, love, love this time of year!
Enjoy your weekend! I will announce the winners from my one year giveaway tomorrow.