1. We went to Disney on Ice last weekend. It was a a great way to get my Disney fix in. We watched the Passport to Adventure show, which was a combination of characters from many different shows. I am always amazed that these skaters can skate (and do fancy tricks) with those costumes on!
2. I went to the pumpkin patch with my son's kinder class yesterday. It's always fun to be at a school function as a parent instead of teacher.
3. We began our "Going Batty" unit this past week. The kids always love learning about bats. Here is our schema chart. I'll post some more pics next week.
4. Tonight we are going to STOMP! I love this show. I saw it years ago in New York and now it is here in our little ole' town. Even though I have complained about our small town (as far as shopping goes), we do have a University. Sometimes the University has some great performances, and tonight is one of them. I can't wait!
5. Check back tomorrow on my blog for a big surprise!