1. My son loves the classic Tom and Jerry cartoons. They are funny and I adore his belly laughs he does while watching them.
2. 3-day weekends are wonderful. Really, why don't we have them more often. I feel like day one can be a catch-up day. Day two is a great day to do something fun with the family. The third day can be my relaxing day before heading back to a busy 4-day week. Maybe I'll start a petition.
3. My check-off list is always huge in September. It starts off with everything I did not get done in the summer. After those items, comes planning for my son's birthday, husband's birthday and our anniversary. Crazy, busy month, but a fun one!
4. Wouldn't a personal assistant be nice? When I look at my to-do list, I often wonder what life would be like if I had one.
5. I need to get something on the calendar to look forward to. I would love a mommy getaway, I always come back refreshed after one.
6. What to do for me?
- I exercise regularly, but I have slacked on the weights department. I have a bad knee (like 4 surgeries and a fake ACL). In order to keep me knee in tact, I really should be building my leg muscles. I have kind of slacked, but I really want to take my son snow skiing this year so I am determined to get back in the weights routine.
- Meal plan for the week. I am usually really good about this. It streamlines my grocery shopping trips. I kind of slacked this summer. So now that September is here, I am going to get back into it.
- I need to dedicate mommy time everyday. It really makes me a happier person. I know it, but sometimes life gets in the way. A quick ten minutes on the bike often helps. I just need to schedule it on crazy, busy days!
There you go! Enjoy your day and make it a great month.