1. There is not much on, so I am living vicariously through House Hunters International. Wishing I could get a second home in the Bahamas.
2. It's 9 p.m. here in CA and still light out. I love longer days.
3. Summer vacation...do I need to explain?
4. Watching House Hunter International is not helping me focus on the needing portion of May Currently. I love to travel, but it just hasn't happened to the extent that it used to now that we have a kid...darn kid! (Just kidding, I love my kid to the moon and back).
5. Three more report card comments. I will finish that up tomorrow and then I will only need to pack my room for summer cleaning.
6. Vacation essentials- We are outside a lot, so sunscreen is a necessity. Summer is really the only time I get to read for pleasure. And lastly, summer naps...another point that does not need further explaining.
There you have it! For those who are already on summer vacay, I hope you enjoying it. Have you read any good books? I'll be joining the vacay club this Friday at 11:01 a.m.