Here are five random things about my week.
1. I got to spend a day with my little guy and his preschool at the fire station. It was so cute watching him play with his friends.
2. We finished up our school-wide post office this week. I am happy to be done with that and moving onto our rainforest unit.
3. It was our staff appreciation week at school and I am feeling very lucky to have the group of parents I have.
4. We started our rainforest unit, yay! I love this unit. I have some fun things planned, but here is our schema chart.
5. Lastly, I finished up another Cut, Do and Glue math pack. It's a baseball theme. My little sports fanatics will love it.
Do you want to know the best thing of all is? It's the weekend! Make it a great one.